Friday, April 5, 2013

2A. Restaurants By The Sea: FRIDAY AT SAVORY AND THE SWEET ESCAPE

Savory & The Great Escape
316 Route 6
Truro, MA 02666
508 487 2225                                                                  Price Range  $$
                                                                                        BRING CASH
                                                                                        No credit cards accepted                                
                                                                                                                                               

  One side of the restaurant is a pizza parlor and the other side is for ice cream and bakery items.
  This restaurant is not in my painting but should have been!  When I was choosing restaurants for my painting Savory & The Great Escape wasn't in Truro.  There aren't a lot of eateries in Truro so this place is welcomed by everyone.
  Their menu has paninis, sandwiches, pizza, breakfast items, coffee and an expresso bar, bakery items from their own pastry chef, and homemade ice cream.
  My husband and I stopped there after visiting friends.  My husband had the Tutto pizza - lots of pepperoni and Italian sausages.  He loved it.  I had the buffalo chicken wrap - yummy.  I was full but my husband had an ice cream waffle  cone with Charlie Coconuts Almond Joy ice cream - very delicious.
  Looks like a great place to have breakfast.  Their bakery items looked mouth watering.

www.savorysweettruro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment